Location509 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, LA 70112
The historic Audubon Cottages date back to the late eighteenth century and offer a truly one-of-a-kind experience for small weddings or events. Each Cottage surrounds a courtyard with what is said to the the oldest pool in New Orleans, which is also a heated, saltwater pool. Imagine the luxury and privacy of having the grounds and staff of the Audubon Cottages dedicated to your event.
Whatever your request, it would be our pleasure to assist you in making your stay nothing short of beyond your expectations. The Audubon Cottages offer the following personalized services and amenities:
- Outdoor heated saltwater pool
- Daily housekeeping service
- Valet parking at the Dauphine Orleans Hotel based on availability
- Welcome Champagne
- In-room safes
- Drawer refrigerator and freezer with integrated ice maker
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary in-room coffee, tea, bottled water & soft drinks replenished daily
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Private or semi-private courtyards
Guests of the Audubon Cottages seek a distinctive travel experience with unique accommodations in New Orleans that only the Cottages can provide. The Audubon Cottages are a local treasure, full of history, character and charm that evoke the feeling of old New Orleans. Over its long history, the Cottages have been home to notable figures, such as John James Audubon and Elizabeth Taylor among others. The Audubon Cottages are ideal accommodations for guests seeking privacy and anonymity, while maintaining an ideal French Quarter location steps from the lively nightlife, galleries and best restaurants New Orleans has to offer.
Our experienced and dedicated wedding professionals are ready to work with you to provide creative options and professional recommendations that will turn your wedding day into an elegant and unforgettable occasion.
Exquisite Cottage Elopements
The Audubon Cottages provides lush garden settings for your intimate wedding. Each Cottage surrounds a courtyard with what is said to the the oldest pool in New Orleans, which is also a heated, saltwater pool. Imagine the luxury and privacy of having the grounds and staff of the Audubon Cottages dedicated to your event.
Elopements at Audubon Cottages can accommodate up to 35 guests. A 2-bedroom Cottage reservation is required in addition to the package.
The Cottages’ Exquisite Elopement Package includes:
- 1.5 hour use of the venue space
- On-site liaison
- Wedding officiant
- Floral bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Traditional two-tiered wedding cake
- Bottle of Champagne for toasting
- White ceremony chairs
- Photography permitted throughout the property’s public spaces
- Semi-private or private courtyards (Cottages two, three and four have private courtyards)
- Heated saltwater pool access